Terms & Conditions: Vodafone Warriors
NZ Warriors Competition
- The Pink Shirt Day NZ Warriors competition is open to residents of New Zealand.
- To be eligible, you must upload a photo to Instagram or Facebook, outline what you’re doing to Speak up, Stand together and Stop bullying on Pink Shirt Day (18 May 2018), and use the #pinkshirtdaynz hashtag.
- Uploading your video to Instagram and Facebook with the hashtag #pinkshirtdaynz will be deemed one entry and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Winners will be chosen by the Mental Health Foundation (MHF) staff members in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All decisions are final.
- Employees of the MHF or anyone else connected with the prize events are not eligible to win the prizes.
- Closing date for this competition is Tuesday 22 May 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The prize winners will be notified on the Pink Shirt Day Facebook page and Instagram page, and contacted by an MHF staff member.
- Each prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity.
- If prize winners do not provide MHF staff with shipping details before 2 June 2018, they will no longer be eligible to receive their prize and will be subject to a redraw.
- The MHF accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed, misdirected, incomplete, cannot be entered or for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery in any of the events is not proof of acceptance by the MHF.
- The MHF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred by you as a result of entering the Pink Shirt Day NZ Warriors competition or accepting of a prize. The MHF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s technical devices (eg. a number of devices including computer and phones) relating to or resulting from participation in the Pink Shirt Day NZ Warriors competition.
- The MHF shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of competition.