Individuals / Communities
Pink Shirt day 2020 is just around the corner!
Join us on Friday 16 October to celebrate diversity, spread aroha and kindness and take a stand against bullying! Together we can make our communities safer and more inclusive for everyone.
Here's how you can support the kaupapa:
- Register for updates and invite your friends and whānau to get involved too!
- Make sure you're following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Read about the origins of Pink Shirt Day
- Order your free event pack - it's full of goodies including posters, compliment stickers, a donation collection box and more!
- Download extra resources like bunting, cupcake toppers and e-signatures!
- Save the date! The official Pink Shirt Day t-shirt arrives in store and online at Cotton On on Monday 21 September. Wearing a pink t-shirt is a great way to show you're committed to making Aotearoa a place where everyone feels safe, valued and respected regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, or cultural background.
Thanks for joining us to Kōrero mai, Kōrero atu, Mauri tū, Mauri ora - Speak up, Stand together, Stop bullying!