Pink Shirt Day
By taking part in Pink Shirt Day and raising money to support the kaupapa, you become part of a powerful movement to celebrate diversity and end bullying. Donations raised through Pink Shirt Day enable the Mental Health Foundation to run the campaign, raise awareness about bullying prevention and provide resources that promote inclusive workplaces, schools and communities nationwide.
Here's how you can support the kaupapa:
- Register for updates and invite your friends and whānau to get involved too!
- Read about the origins of Pink Shirt Day.
- Purchase the official Pink Shirt Day t-shirt! It's now available in select Cotton-On stores. 100% of net proceeds from t-shirt sales supports the Pink Shirt Day kaupapa.
- Learn how to be an Upstander via the Five Actions to Being an Upstander. An Upstander is a supportive bystander who uses words/actions that can help someone who is being bullied. Share this video with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Read case studies about all kinds of people and whānau who have either experienced bullying or are taking a stand against it.
- Check out our free resources, including toolkits, posters, bunting, e-signatures and more!
- Check out the Good Reads section of this site to find books about bullying-prevention, diversity and kindness.
- Make sure you're following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
Thanks for joining us to Kōrero Mai, Kōrero Atu, Mauri Tū, Mauri Ora - Speak Up, Stand Together, Stop Bullying!