Download fact sheets from our Teacher and Student Toolkits:
- About Pink Shirt Day – Learn about Pink Shirt Day in New Zealand and its origins.
- Our Partners – Pink Shirt Day is led by the Mental Health Foundation with support from nine organisations.
- How to be an Upstander – Here are five safe actions your tauira/students can take to stop bullying.
- Key Values – Aroha and kindness, kōrero awhi and mana manaaki are three key values, developed by E Tū Whānau, that align with Pink Shirt Day.
- Getting Help and Advice – Helplines and organisations for young people to find useful advice and support.