Information about bullying, resources and where to get help:
- Pamphlets, websites and social media – Facebook links for Pink Shirt Day and other anti-bullying organisations.
- Information for teachers and educational resources – Programmes available for New Zealand schools and information for teachers who want to learn more about bullying.
- Research: Bullying and its impact (schools) – A range of peer-reviewed, published articles from New Zealand and overseas.
- Research: what can we do to prevent bullying? – International literature on the prevention of bullying.
- International websites – Anti-bullying websites from the UK, US and Australia.
- Getting help and advice – Helplines and organisations for young people to find useful advice and support.