Learn more about Pink Shirt Day and preventing bullying at your school or kura with these fact sheets taken from our Pink Shirt Day Kaiako/Teacher Toolkit:
- About Pink Shirt Day – Learn about Pink Shirt Day in New Zealand and its origins.
- About Bullying – What is bullying, why prevent bullying and why do some people bully others?
- Some People are More Likely to be Targeted – While all young people are potential targets of bullying, some groups can experience higher rates.
- Fundraising for Pink Shirt Day – Fundraising should be fun and easy! Here’s a list of simple ideas to help you build the Pink Shirt Day movement in your school, kura and beyond!
- Inspiration and Ideas – Here’s a list of ideas to help you prep for Pink Shirt Day, celebrate on the day, and continue the movement throughout the year!
- Getting Help and Advice – Helplines and organisations for young people to find useful advice and support.
- Our Partners – Pink Shirt Day is led by the Mental Health Foundation with support from nine organisations.