Every year, one in 10 workers in Aotearoa report being bullied in the workplace.
By celebrating Pink Shirt Day or fundraising for the kaupapa, your workplace becomes part of the movement to end bullying, celebrate diversity and spread aroha and kindness, helping to continue the proven work to support this.
Here are some ideas to help your workplace celebrate on Pink Shirt Day and beyond
- Download our Workplace Bullying Prevention Resource focused on how to create a positive workplace environment where mana-enhancing, open communication is the norm so bullying cannot thrive.
- Purchase the official Pink Shirt Day t-shirt! It's now available in select Cotton-On stores and online. 100% of net proceeds from t-shirt sales supports the Pink Shirt Day kaupapa.
- Buy or download our Diversi-tea Kōrero Starter cards - our revamped 2021 pack is now here! They're the perfect morning tea activity for people to get to know each other and embrace and celebrate their differences.
- Check out our other free resources, including event packs, posters, bunting, e-signatures and more!
- Host your own workplace morning tea - every dollar raised goes towards the Pink Shirt Day kaupapa, enabling us to run Pink Shirt Day, raise awareness about bullying prevention and provide resources that promote inclusive workplaces and communities.
- Read case studies about all kinds of people and organisations who have either experienced bullying or are taking a stand against it.
- Learn how to be an Upstander via the Five Actions to Being an Upstander. An Upstander is a supportive bystander who uses words/actions that can help someone who is being bullied. Share this video with your team or internal comms.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for updates on bullying prevention and other related topics