Learn more about Pink Shirt Day and preventing bullying in your organisation with these fact sheets taken from our Workplace Bullying Prevention resource:
- About Pink Shirt Day – Learn about Pink Shirt Day in New Zealand and its origins.
- About Workplace Bullying – What is bullying, what isn't bullying and what factors contribute to it?
- The Case for Bullying Prevention – Preventing bullying and looking after employee mental health and wellbeing is good for people and business.
- Creating Environments that Don't Allow Bullying to Flourish – Find out what you can do to create a positive workplace culture that is free from bullying.
- How to be an Upstander – Upstanders can be an important part of the solution to stopping bullying. Learn more about how you can be one.
- Getting Help and Advice in the Workplace – Helplines and organisations for employees to find useful advice and support.