Will you join the movement on Friday, 18 May 2018 to stop bullying and spread kindness?
We're asking New Zealanders to Speak Up and Stand Together to Stop Bullying by celebrating Pink Shirt Day!
Anyone can celebrate Pink Shirt Day. Whether you’re a teacher, student, workplace or individual, join the movement by registering today.
Celebrated annually around the globe, Pink Shirt Day began in Canada in 2007 when two students took a stand against homophobic bullying, mobilising their whole school, after a peer was bullied for wearing a pink shirt.
In New Zealand, Pink Shirt Day aims to create schools, workplaces and communities where all people feel safe, valued and respected.
Got a question?
- What is bullying?
- What do I do if I'm being bullied?
- What do I do if my child is being bullied?
- How can schools help?
- How can I become an ally?
- What is Pink Shirt Day about?
- How do I get involved in Pink Shirt Day?
- Who do I contact to find out more?
- Terms & Conditions: #PSDPasifika18
- Terms & Conditions: Vodafone Warriors