Help your school community and whānau and tauira/students understand what Pink Shirt Day is all about and what your school is doing to prevent bullying and create a safe, kind environment for all rangatahi/young people!
There are a whole range of free resources and merchandise available for schools this year!
- Use our brand-new Pink Shirt Day Classroom Activities we've developed with the team at Sparklers.
- Print the Kaiako/Teacher Toolkit, full of ways to celebrate in the lead up to Pink Shirt Day, on the day and after the day!
- Print the Tauira/Student Toolkit, full of all the information you'll need to celebrate Pink Shirt Day at your school or kura.
- Learn about the Five Actions to Being an Upstander. An Upstander is a supportive bystander who uses words/actions that can help someone who is being bullied.
- Order a free School Mufti Day Pack (with stencils, balloons, posters and more!) to visually show your school or kura supports Pink Shirt Day!
- Fundraise for Pink Shirt Day at your school or kura! We've made it easy for you with our Fundraising Ideas.
- Learn about our Key Values, developed by E Tū Whānau. Recognise and award tauira who express the values of Kōrero Awhi, Mana Manaaki and Aroha and Kindness with our Pink Shirt Day certificates!