Help your school community and whānau and tauira/students understand what Pink Shirt Day is all about and what your school is doing to prevent bullying and create a safe, kind environment for all rangatahi!
There are a whole range of free resourcee available for schools!
- Use our brand-new Pink Shirt Day Classroom Activities we've developed with the team at Sparklers.
- Print the Kaiako/Teacher Toolkit, full of ways to prevent bullying and create positive school environments year-round!
- Print the Tauira/Student Toolkit, full of ways to prevent bullying and spread kindness!
- Learn about the Five Actions to Being an Upstander. An Upstander is a supportive bystander who uses words/actions that can help someone who is being bullied.
- Learn about our Key Values, developed by E Tū Whānau. Recognise and award tauira who express the values of Kōrero Awhi, Mana Manaaki and Aroha and Kindness with our Pink Shirt Day certificates!